Burnout Prevention and Recovery Webinar Series
The World Health Organization has recently determined workplace burnout to be a serious issue to the point of naming it a disease. At The Center for Empathy, we believe that people understanding and empowering people is the best medicine.
If you feel chronically exhausted, pressured, unmotivated, hopeless or useless and are masking symptoms of near breakdown, this workshop will refresh your energy and passion for your work. Perhaps you know someone who is facing this experience. This workshop will equip you to help them find success.
Participants will increase self-awareness, self-management and self-confidence. This is the path to recovery, opening up an even greater potential than you had prior to burnout. Practicing with cognitive tools to understand your overwhelm will create new paths to workplace wellness.
- Define stress, trauma and the components of isolation, chaos and life-degradation
- Understand the biology of empathy–front brain health
- Build upon the biology of stress and overwhelm, making stress work for you–back brain repair
- Learn to let go of toxic controls common to burnout and regain healthy controls needed for success
- Increase your vision and energy in exchange for the physical degradation of stress
- Discover strategies for thinking, feeling and behaving as your best self
Wednesday, March 11th, 9- 12noonWhere:
2208 Production Road
Fort Wayne, 46845
VIEW IN MAP